- Incorporate social science knowledge and methods into environmental and technological risk management.
- Promote the social efficiency of technology and socially sustainable technical solutions.
- To generate empirical evidence relevant to energy and environmental policy design, implementation and evaluation processes.
- By carrying out research and application projects within the framework of the socio-technical system.
- Consolidating a research team with capacities and competences for integration in multidisciplinary teams of socio-technical scope.
- Positioning CISOT as a national and EU reference centre.